WooCommerce Market Place Frontend Panel
WooCommerce Market Place Frontend Panel is also known as WCFM and it is powered by woocommerce. It is a type of smartest and complete-featured type of front vendor which is used for store/shop managers. This is used in the wordpress type of website. With the help of WCFM users can create an attractive and unique frontend of the ecommerce store. There are a lot of facilities available in the frontend panel such as WooCommerce Bookings, Appointments, Rental & Bookings System, Subscriptions compatibility. Import / Export, Knowledgebase, Notification, Direct Messaging, and PDF Invoice are some of the many colorful feathers of the wings. Now let's discuss two Commerce Marketplace and frontend panel benefits so read all the benefits carefully which are given below.
What are the advantages of woocommerce Market Place and frontend panel?
Our organisation provide service support over these areas which are given below. These are also highlighted features user must be required most of the time.
- It provides a user-friendly front-end dashboard so that each vendor can easily manage their shop from the front-end panel itself.
- There are a lot of options present in the front and panel that can be added by the window related to the products such as variable, grouped, external athlete products, and many more things.
- Booking and subscription types of things related to rents can be managed from the front-end panel.
- The vendor can easily import and export products with the help of the CSV file format.
- Different types of vendor lists can be created and they can be filtered out according to a specific location product or product category.
What are the main features provided by the third-party plugin for woocommerce Marketplace front end panel?
As we know that there are various types of plugin available in the market place can be used in WordPress website only and they contain almost these common features that we are discussing below.
- Manage the show from the front end dashboard
- Choose the section that is unable with the help of the frontend dashboard such as
- Login / logout option
- Having unique order filter status with the search form in the production.
- It can be integrated with all third-party plugins or tools.
What did an Admin do with the help of the woocommerce marketplace frontend panel?
There are a lot of things that are under control in the admin’s hand while dealing with the front-end panel dashboard.
- Admin can completely manage the front-end management of the panel of their website.
- Also prevent not giving complete access to all shop managers.
- Admin can choose sections according to the requirement such as Commissions, Coupons, Dashboard, Orders, Products, Reports.
- All-access can be managed and also show the custom message.
- Wordpress admin bar can also be managed from the front-end managed page.
- Any type of skin can be applied to the dashboard so that it looks attractive.
- The frontend can be accessed from the wordpress dashboard menu entries.